Charleston-Kanawha Housing offers two types of housing assistance. Public housing is made up of housing units located in developments owned and operated by Charleston-Kanawha Housing. Rental Assistance or Section 8, allows the tenant to find their own housing and Charleston-Kanawha Housing provides subsidy to the landlord.

If you are interested in finding out more about properties available through Charleston-Kanawha Housing, click here.

If you are interested in finding out about properties available through landlords participating in Charleston-Kanawha Housing’s HUD/Section 8 program, click here.



top | home | public housing | rental assistance | landlords | forms | housing history | contact us